Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Where did March and April go?!

Oh my stars...I can't believe that it's been so long since I last talked with y'all! Life does get busy, doesn't it?

We received the Alabama map canvas that Raymond Crawford designed especially for us and I can hardly wait to begin stitching it. Jeanne, Kelly and I have pulled the fibers and my fingers are just itching to start. (The picture I've posted above shows all the luscious colors and textures we chose!) I'll keep you up to date on my project here with pictures and stitch selections, since so many of the canvases went to our out-of-town friends. We'll have ourselves an online stitch-along!

Well, it's nearly 10:00 and time for another fun-filled day at the shop, so I'd better go and unlock the door. Have a great day and I'll see you again soon.

No comments: