Wednesday, January 4, 2012

Happy New Year!




I hope you and your family had a blessed holiday season. I certainly did and, now that the Christmas decorations are (almost) all packed away, I can hardly wait to get started on some new projects.

I have all kinds of terrific things planned for 2012 at Serendipity, with this blog being one of the most wonderful ways of keeping in touch with you. Our newsletter is scheduled to arrive in your e-mail box every couple of weeks - around the first of each month and toward the middle of each month. You can keep up with us on Facebook and Ravelry, too!

Well, the Christmas tree is calling and I really do want to get started on one of those new projects in my que, but, before I close, I should tell you about the picture at the top of this post. It shows the first ornament in our 2012 Christmas Ornament Club, "Home for the Holidays". The canvases were designed by Debbie Mumm for Melissa Shirley Designs and the stitch guides were created exclusively for Serendipity Needleworks by Julia Snyder. Check back tomorrow afternoon for details on how you can sign up!

Until next time, happy stitching!
Ellen

2 comments:

Lisa Whittemore said...

Followed here from facebook but how do I find the ornament club and the information about joining. Thanks
Lisa
lnlwhitt@aol.com

yarnshopgirl said...

Hi Lisa
Thank you for your interest in our ornament club. Sorry about not having that information up for you. You may call the shop on our toll free line at (888)248-4743 between 10 a.m. and 5 p.m. (Central Standard Time) Monday through Saturday. I'll be glad to fill you in on all the details. (I'm still working with my web site manager about the best way to allow online registration.)
Looking forward to hearing from you soon...
Ellen : )