Friday, January 13, 2012

Knitting for the Weekend!




This weekend is a long holiday weekend for many of you, and what could be better than spending three blissful days with a new knitting project?! I already have my new project picked out and, of course, it's in celebration of the 2011 National Championship that the University of Alabama secured this past Monday night.

I've wanted to make the Churchmouse Yarns pattern, Barb's Koigu Ruffle Scarf (pictured above), since I first saw it and, thanks to the suggestion of our Serendipity friend, Barbara M., I've decided to jump in and give it a whirl. Here's a picture of our Crimson Pride sock yarn.




I'll keep you posted on my progress here on the blog. You're invited to join the fun, too, if you'd like. You can purchase a kit on our web site.

1 comment:

AmyS said...

That's going to be fabulous! Can't wait to see it.